Fred Meyer Broadway In Boise
Tickets are still available for Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera,
June 14 - 25, 2017! Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more information.
Announcing the 2017-2018 Fred Meyer Broadway in Boise Season!
Renewing Season Ticket Holder order forms have been mailed. Seats that have not been renewed will be released on Monday, June 26, 2017.
New Season Ticket Holders are being accepted now. Please note, seat locations for new orders will not be confirmed until our existing Season Ticket Holder renewal process has concluded.
Individual on sale dates for each show will be announced at a later date.
Group tickets will be available for parties of 10 or more beginning Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
ASL Interpreters will be present during Package B performances with the exception of Kinky Boots and The Lion King. Kinky Boots will be interpreted on Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:00 PM. The date for ASL Interpretation for The Lion King will be announced at a later date.
Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder
- Advanced notification - secure your seats BEFORE the general pulic.
- Guaranteed same seat assignments, year after year, for all Broadway In Boise plays and musicals.
- Cost savings - discounts on our already affordable ticket prices.
- Opportunity to purchase additional Broadway In Boise single tickets, often at a discount - share the live theatre experience.
- Exclusive, flexible ticket exchange policy.
- Priority parking.
- First access to special engagements and offers (email required), often at a discount.
Dinner and a Show
Be sure to visit one of our Broadway in Boise Restaurant Partners and receive a 10% discount on your meal. Provide your theatre ticket (print-at-home or hard ticket) at time of purchase to validate the offer which is valid up to 30 days following the performance. Limited to one 10% discount per ticket per person.
Fred Meyer Donation Reward Program
You can help the Morrison Center earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Morrison Center at www.fredmeyer.com/
communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 92336.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Morrison Center earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/