Become a Subscriber
What is a Subscription?
A subscription is more than just tickets – it's a guaranteed night out, a chance to create memories, and an experience you won't forget.
By joining our Broadway subscriber family, you'll unlock special perks like:
- Five shows for one low price.
- Flexibility - exclusive exchange privileges* to change your tickets to another performance of a show.
- Priority - special access to purchase additional seats to shows before the general public.
The Season Ticket Holder Advantage
- Personalized customer service
- Priority access to purchase additional tickets for many shows*
- Ticket exchange privileges*
- No-fee payment plan
- The opportunity to upgrade your seats
- First access to special engagements and offers (email required), often at a discount.
- Plans changed? Now you can sell your tickets on Ticketmaster.com, the Morrison Center's official ticketing partner. Buy with confidence. 100% verified. Sell securely. Entire resell transactions are managed electronically. Available for select events only. Click here for more information.
*Subject to availability. The difference must be paid when exchanging into a higher-priced performance or seating location.
Health & Safety
Our top priority is the health and safety of our subscribers, ticket holders, staff, artists, and community. The Morrison Center has a current health and safety plan that has been developed per university, local, state, and federal guidelines. We'll continue to adjust health and safety protocols required for guests as needed, and by purchasing, you assume all risks related to Covid-19. You'll receive an email from us before each show with the latest information.
Buy with Confidence
The Value of Your Ticket is Safe.
In the event we need to cancel any performance for any reason, you will have the option to receive a refund.
If your performance is postponed or rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date(s). If you are unabe to attend the new dates, we will work with you to find a solution, which may include, without limitation, an exchange for an alternate performance or a credit for a future performance.