Broadway In Boise
Current Season Ticket Holder Deadline is April 24, 2020.
Unfortunately, our engagement of BANDSTAND (previously scheduled for April 3-5, 2020) will not be rescheduled and has been officially cancelled.
Additionally, if you purchased tickets to the add-on performance of THE BOOK OF MORMON (scheduled for June 2-7, 2020), please note this engagement has also been cancelled.
New season ticket packages will go onsale to the general public once the renewal period has finished. Join the waitlist to be first in line to purchase.
The Season Ticket Holder Advantage
- Priority parking for Broadway shows when available
- Personalized customer service
- Priority access to purchase additional tickets for many shows*
- Ticket exchange privileges*
- No-fee payment plan
- The opportunity to upgrade your seats
- Discounts to Morrison Center partner restaurants
- First access to special engagements and offers (email required), often at a discount.
- Plans changed? Now you can sell your tickets on Ticketmaster.com, the Morrison Center's official ticketing partner. Buy with confidence. 100% verified. Sell securely. Entire resell transaction managed electronically. Available for select events only. Click here for more information.
*Subject to availability. The difference must be paid when exchanging into a higher priced performance or seating location. Subscriber additional tickets and exchanges may be restricted for all shows in the 20/21 season, including HAMILTON.
Dinner and a Show
Be sure to visit one of our Broadway in Boise Restaurant Partners and receive a 10% discount on your meal. Provide your theatre ticket at time of purchase to validate the offer which is valid up to 30 days following the performance. Limited to one 10% discount per ticket per person.