Morrison Center Volunteers
Do you love the Arts? Wish you could indulge more in opera, comedy, or ballet? If so, now is the perfect time to sign up!
We have everything from acrobats and cultural dance to famous authors and musical adventures. Each season brings a variety of new talent as well as Broadway shows. You can experience it simply by volunteering at the Morrison Center!
We are recruiting and training ushers, guides, and ticket scanners, as well as assistants for the gift shop and hearing devices.
Volunteers are expected to pay $10 yearly dues and purchase a Morrison Center jacket or vest. All volunteers must attend an annual orientation before being assigned to performances.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted tickets to occasional shows
- Volunteers are given a chance to enter a drawing to win tickets to a show
- Enjoy friendships you create over the years with people that share similar interests
- Attend social events such as the Annual Meeting & Dinner or the Fall Kick-Off Social
- Give back to your community
The Mission of the Morrison Center Volunteers is to promote and provide
volunteer support services and financial support to the Morrison Center for the
Performing Arts. The volunteer service activities provide financial support for the
Morrison Center and many thousands of hours of dedicated volunteer work.